Bleach: A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Bleach game to BYOND. Striving for the best.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Status: Offline
Current Stage: Pre-Alpha

Share | 

ProIconner is not a good GM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reformist
Reformist

ProIconner is not a good GM _
PostSubject: ProIconner is not a good GM   ProIconner is not a good GM EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:51 am

I suggest you take Pro's powers away as he tends to abuse them often.
He edits players whom are his favorites.
He threatens to ban when he doesn't get his way.
He insults players and then proceeds to call them disrespectful.
*personal experience*
I pointed out that in English we say "haha" not "jaja".
He called me racist more than 5 times and then today, banned me
for explaining to him that it in fact is not racist in the least.

I know he will disagree with this, but I suggest you take away his
Ban and edit verbs as he abuses them to no end.

P.S: I'm not the only one who has a problem with him. Multiple people complain that he is not a very good GM.
Back to top Go down
Fernando
Fernando
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ProIconner is not a good GM   ProIconner is not a good GM EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:59 am

as i said:
-Edited people winned random events .
-I didnt threathen to ban no one, just cause i warned you 2 times you are being pissed.
-Never insulted anyone and didnt been disrespectfull.
-As you say, that demonstrate all:Personal experience, that wants to mean more you are pissed off.
-For that, we are going to see the chat logs, dont care, i already told you, you have taken this and goed too far with that fact, if i demonstrate you are lieing, its me who is going to be pissed ^^.
-Called you racist by RACIST attitude,also,banned you for Threathen me by get my ip And DDos im internet(what atm as he said, wants to mean he gonna spam something on my internet and i cant do anything on[Hacker]?)
-Yes,you explained, i understand that,you could have explained it the first phrase you started being racist, and not 10 hours later.
-Of course i disagree with most parts of things,cause you are lieing =P.
-Also i am not Edited,i can demonstrate also,you are level 85,me 300++,you can calculate the difference beetween zanjutsus if 1 more point of zanjutsu increases when u attack 2 times someone =/.
-As i said,its not probably i lost my powers,and more probably is, you get punished of that attitude.
Back to top Go down
Reformist
Reformist

PostSubject: Re: ProIconner is not a good GM   ProIconner is not a good GM EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 am

I'm not racist at all. If anything i'd say you are being racist for thinking i'm racist only because i'm not of Spanish heritage like you.
Also, you do threaten people. If you go through all of the logs you can see.
^.^
None of what I typed originally was a lie.
Again, I did explain, it will be in the logs if you look.
Btw, learn proper English, please, I can't understand half of what you type.

Last edited by Reformist on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fernando
Fernando
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ProIconner is not a good GM   ProIconner is not a good GM EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:07 am

Now,you are really making that no sense, you keep fighting for that, when u could wait for more responses of each staff member o.o.
Also,i never said Spanish people are better, im not really from spain, just born in there.
I didnt threathen anyone,the logs go prove it and go prove you are constantly lieing.BTw stop talking about my english, u already knew it wasnt good,you just acting like a child
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ProIconner is not a good GM   ProIconner is not a good GM EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Ok.

There are no chat logs as of yet. With Fernando's reputation, I will be sure to implement them.

But.

I know:
1. Fernando is very moody.
2. Fernando DOES use edit. Fernando, you do not get to level 85 in the first 5 minutes of joining. (Everytime I shut the server down last night, all savefiles were deleted.)
3. Fernando DOES threaten to ban people often. For silly things.
4. This is the second time Fernando has banned someone over nothing.

So, Fernando, since you are the head pixel artist, I will give you one more chance. If you do anything like this again, I will remove Edit and Admin Panel from you. You have to know when things go too far. You have to respect people. And most of all, you cannot edit yourself to unbelievable stats and spam kill players. Those stats will only be used for defense, so you can stand around outside of the spawn and not be killed. Got it?

I strongly advise any who see this behavior from Fernando again to report it here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Albro1/BleachANewBeginning?tab=live#c

coen4622

PostSubject: Re: ProIconner is not a good GM   ProIconner is not a good GM EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:17 am

well i think proiconner is a good gm he helped me out in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Fernando
Fernando
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ProIconner is not a good GM   ProIconner is not a good GM EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:56 am

Imma seriously talk with you about what you think about me in msn
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ProIconner is not a good GM   ProIconner is not a good GM Empty

Back to top Go down

ProIconner is not a good GM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: A New Beginning :: General :: Bugs/Suggestions-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com